The Colt Combat Unit design was guided by US Special Forces Trainers whose tactical expertise delivered a gun equipped to handle and shoot with the highest levels of control, accuracy, and reliability – the rest depends on you.
A compact, anodized aluminum frame is corrosion-resistant and combines with a Commander-length slide for discreet carry. Custom G10 grips and 25 LPI checkering provide steady traction all around, and an undercut trigger guard and upswept beavertail safety command proper hand placement for accuracy and recoil control. Front and rear angled slide serrations and an extended magwell support quick reloads, while Novak sights quickly form an uncluttered sight picture. Colt’s Series 80 firing system and National Match Barrel ensure safe and precise shooting.
- Action: SAO
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Barrel Length: 4.25″
- Capacity: 7 1
- Safety: Ambidextrous Manual, Grip
- Grips: Checkered & Scalloped Gray G10
- Sights: Novak Front & Rear
- Weight: 32 oz
- Frame Finish: Black PVD
- Frame Material: Steel
- Barrel Type: National Match
- Slide Description: Black PVD Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length Range: 4.00″ to 4.99″
- Series: Commander Combat Unit